High Volume Transaction Coordinator Needed!
Our team is quickly growing! We are in need of a full time Transaction Coordinator to help keep our agents on track and ensure our clients are taken care of with speed and attention to detail.
Our next teammate is someone who cares about the quality of their work, has a great sense of humor, enjoys working in a small office environment, and is slightly sarcastic. The perfect team member will be able to work independently and/or collaboratively in a fast-paced environment. This job is responsible for the day to day support of Sales Agents and client care!
If you are committed to excellence, a team player and willing to ask for help when needed – this is the right position for you. We need you to be organized, a fast learner, able to multi-task efficiently, a positive person, and a great communicator able to find creative solutions while being polite, polished and professional.
Real Estate experience required.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE APPLICATION PROCESS. Candidates who call or drop by will be removed from consideration.
• In charge of managing the contract to close processes
• Act as a liaison between clients and agents while providing the highest level of customer service
• Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
• Keep agents informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
• Shall send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email to both agents and clients, follow up with phone calls
• Work with the title/lending company as a secondary liaison on any necessary information/documentation to help get the property to a successful closing
• Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agents and team leader, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
• Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Cloud Storage, Outlook and Internet skills
• An excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
• Concerned with doing things the right way the first time, solution-oriented
• Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
• Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
Team Edelstein is based out of Coldwell Banker Burnet's office in St. Paul. We are constantly striving to grow our client base and team through exceptional customer care, our learning-based mentality, and continuous goal setting. Watch our introductory video to learn more about us and why we love what we do: https://www.teamedelstein.com/about-us/.