Zercher Realty Partners
Are you an organized individual looking to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing team in Atlanta area? Do you work best in a highly collaborative team environment where your contributions will be visible and have a direct impact on the direction of the business?
The Transaction Coordinator brings his/her intent attention to detail to the table in order to play a key role in the achievement of our real estate team’s goals through the facilitation of smooth transactions from point of accepted contract to delivery of keys.
This person excels at creating systems and improving processes, works well from a list, and can strategically manage their tasks without much direction. The TC must be detail-oriented, but maintain a high-level of fluidity and flexibility. The tasks that must be performed to get a contract to closing do not always happen in a linear manner and it is because of this fluid nature of the tasks that keen attention to detail is necessary.
You are: Accountable, patient, detail oriented, prudent, dedicated, communicative
- Smooth transaction process
- Communicate to all parties
- Handle all paperwork
- Track and submit commissions and bonuses to be paid out correctly by our broker
- Maintain pending files in DotLoop, Dropbox, and closing binders
- Fill out and adhere to checklists in closing binders designed by the Operations Manager
- Open and maintain communication with all parties to sale and the Buyer or Listing Agent
- Advise all parties on timetable to closing and take initiative steps to ensure that closing dates are not pushed off
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to pick-up to an organization/system quickly.
- Excellent customer service, organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, work in an environment where frequent interruptions may occur.
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently.
- Ability to interact with team members and vendors.
- Willing to take direction and be part of a team.
- Learning based.
- Experience with MS Office Series.
- Superior communication and customer service skills. The TC will be interacting with customers throughout a time sensitive process. As a representative of the Zercher Realty Partners team, the TC must always maintain a friendly demeanor and adhere to a high standard of customer service.
$30,000 - $32,500
About Zercher Realty Partners
Zercher Realty Partners is a communications company that specializes in real estate. We are one of the top 7 real estate teams in Cobb County.
This is a salaried, full-time position with bonus potential.