Are you looking for a new opportunity in Jacksonville's ever-growing real estate market? If so, you may be the one we’re looking for!
Our Real Estate Business is growing so fast we can hardly keep up. We have an opening for a Client Success/Transaction Coordinator. You’ll work in a fast-paced real estate office assisting our team of top agents while managing contracts to closing. We offer an exciting atmosphere in a people-oriented business.
If you are committed to excellence, a team player and willing to ask for help when needed – this is the right position for you. You must be an organizer, a fast learner, a positive person, and a great communicator able to find creative solutions while being polite, polished, professional and discreet.
• Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (Brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
• Act as a liaison between clients and agents
• Participate in company-provided training sessions
• Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
• Manage contract to close process
• Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
• Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
• Provide concierge level customer service to clients, customers and agents
• Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
• Enter critical dates for property sales on shared Google Calendar
• Shall send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email
• Work with the title company as a secondary liaison on any necessary information/documentation to help get the property to a successful closing
• Coordinate seller listing sign installation and removal at the appropriate times
• Schedule photographers for all seller listings
• Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
• Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
• Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
• Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
• Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
• Learning based and solution oriented
• Deadline driven and extremely organized
• Open to new ideas and systems
• Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
• Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
• Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in time management
• A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
The Edge Group at Keller Williams is a high producing, high customer service oriented real estate TEAM. For 2017, we were named the #1 Real Estate Team in Jacksonville by the Jacksonville Business Journal and a Top 10 Team in the state of Florida. We have expanded into Orlando, Tampa, Fort Lauderdale and DeBary. While we are implementing new models to the real estate industry, we remain focused on results for the benefit of our team members, staff and customers.