Our ideal candidate is organized, dedicated to producing quality results, meticulous with details, a positive person and a great communicator both written and verbal.
Other strengths include:
- Initiate regular client communication throughout the sales process.
- Plan proactively to ensure smooth experience for clients.
- You'll work in a fast paced office in Hendersonville, TN.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Coordinating all aspects of the Real Estate Transaction from contract to close.
- Must be able to handle around 40 open files at a time.
- Deliver top notch customer service daily to all clients and vendors.
- Maintain constant contact with Real Estate Agents to ensure they're 100% up to speed with their client's needs.
- Excellent work ethic, dedicated to exceptional customer service, friendly and out-going.
- Perform and multi-task well in a very fast paced environment.
- Excellent organizational and follow through skills.
- Dedicated to growing with a company and committed to constant self evaluation and improvement.
- 3 years of work experience; preferably in transaction/file/project management, administrative responsibilities or real estate related industry experience.
$25,000 - $40,000 annually at plan