Keller Williams Realty - Frisco
Our mission is to create a first class buying and selling experience for all of our clients and we are seeking a Listing Coordinator / Administrative Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team.
The ideal candidate will have a current Real Estate License and experience in administration in real estate, leasing, title or mortgage. The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must.
We are seeking someone who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptional professional manner. If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you.
We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
There is opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization they work with. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization while advancing along with it.
This is a growth opportunity that supports a rapidly growing office with more than 370 agents.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for client database and back office support
- Assist in coordinating marketing events and client activities
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Enter critical dates on shared Google Calendar
- Send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email
- Coordinate seller listing sign installation and removal at the appropriate times
- Schedule photographers for all seller listings
- Communicate with clients and assist in setting expectations and relaying information
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Preference for TREC license
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
$30,000 plus bonuses
About Keller Williams Realty - Frisco
Keller Williams is the #1 real estate company in the world by volume, units and agents.
What you can expect from KW:
- The best real estate training for new agents, as well as seasoned associates. (Scripts, prospecting
techniques, online lead generation, business management, etc)
- A proven business model that shows you exactly how to run your real estate business successfully. (No guessing or reinventing the wheel, just follow the model.)
- Top‐notch support from our dedicated staff of trainers and managers. (If you need help, it's always
- The culture of a company where every agent is treated like family! (Our philosophy is Together Everyone Achieves More.)
- The opportunity to participate in Profit Sharing.