Keller Williams Realty - Frisco
Our mission is to create a first class buying and selling experience for all of our clients and we are seeking a Listing Coordinator / Administrative Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is experienced, knowledgeable, energetic, detailed, organized, honest, systems oriented, hard-working, a self-starter, works from integrity and has a fantastic "can-do" attitude... who is also proficient at looking at the "whole picture", who can anticipate and problem solve beyond the task at hand. We are looking for someone who is task minded, can enforce and meet deadlines, take a project from start to finish without much supervision, and can make intelligent decisions but yet look for guidance at roadblocks
There is opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization they work with. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization while advancing along with it.
This is a growth opportunity that supports a rapidly growing office with more than 370 agents.
Real Estate: 2 years
Transaction Coordinator: 2 years
- Build, implement and manage all systems for client database and back office support
- Assist in coordinating marketing events and client activities
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Enter critical dates on shared Google Calendar
- Send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email
- Coordinate seller listing sign installation and removal at the appropriate times
- Schedule photographers for all seller listings
- Communicate with clients and assist in setting expectations and relaying information
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Licensed real estate professional with general working knowledge of real estate transactional compliance
- Previous transaction coordination experience required
- Experience with DocuSign or Dotloop and MLS
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Represent the company with professionalism and integrity
- Communicate clearly and effectively with agents, escrows, Market Center Administration office, title and other third parties involved in the transaction
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Continue to maintain the goodwill and reputation of the entire team
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prepare required Real Estate documents for client signatures and completion
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
$30,000 plus bonuses
About Keller Williams Realty - Frisco
Keller Williams is the #1 real estate company in the world by volume, units and agents.
What you can expect from KW:
- The best real estate training for new agents, as well as seasoned associates. (Scripts, prospecting
techniques, online lead generation, business management, etc)
- A proven business model that shows you exactly how to run your real estate business successfully. (No guessing or reinventing the wheel, just follow the model.)
- Top‐notch support from our dedicated staff of trainers and managers. (If you need help, it's always
- The culture of a company where every agent is treated like family! (Our philosophy is Together Everyone Achieves More.)
- The opportunity to participate in Profit Sharing.