Prescott Property, Inc
Our Transaction Coordinator aids in the real estate transaction from contract to close. The final 30-60 days (on average) have mounds of details - so a proficient eye is key. In addition, you must have the ability to work with multiple distractions and with people who are oftentimes moving quite quickly.
A willingness to be flexible, yet firm is preferred. With the ability to laugh and go with the flow.
- You are the liaison between the clients, the banks, the appraisers, the title companies, the agents, and so many more!
- Administrative duties as required by manager, on behalf of the agent, client and/or broker.
- Managing all aspects of real estate transactions process from processing sales in our database to auditing and maintain the related transactions file.
- Must be willing to do things outside of your job description. We're a small company and we all wear many hats!
- Part Time - Hours are from 12pm/noon until 5 pm Monday-Friday.
- Extremely well organized, and able to organize others as well.
- Respond well to stress and keep calm in all situations.
- Reliable and dependable.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Problem solving ability.
- Ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities.
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals.
- Current Maryland Real Estate License would be a bonus, but is not required.
- Experience in the Real Estate profession is preferred.
- This position has advancement opportunities especially if a career in real estate is something you desire.
$24,000 - This is a regular part-time position.
About Prescott Property, Inc
Bobbi Prescott & Co is a residential real estate team that is led by Bobbi Prescott. She is a real estate professional who has her B.A. Degree in Business & Social Work, holds her Associate Broker License and has over 13 years of selling residential real estate, full time, in the Frederick area. Our team strives for excellence in everything we do. We take pride in our work. We meet people where they are and help them buy and sell their homes every day. We are among the highest producing real estate teams in the Frederick area, and every day we work hard to be the best.