Eilers Real Estate
Full time position - 40 hours per week
Our fast-moving team needs a quick learner who loves real estate to manage this high volume, detailed job!
- Must be able to manage multiple real estate contracts at one time
- Experience and speed using a computer with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook), Gmail, Google Calendar
- Organized: filing, mailing, invoicing, copying, scanning offers
- Quick learner, organized, multi-tasker, and fast typer
Up for the challenge?
- Managing Real Estate Transactions.
- Making sure projects get complete on time.
- Helping increase year over year the amount of projects the team can take on.
- Excellent communication skills- great with phone, email, texting
- Organized- filing, mailing, invoicing, copying, scanning offers
- Quick learner, organized, multitasker, and fast typer
- Background in Real Estate- using ARMLS, Zip Forms, Skyslope
- Arizona Real Estate license (at least one to 2 years experience)
$35,000 - $42,000, based on experience
About Eilers Real Estate
We are fast-moving Entrepreneurs always looking to grow our companies. We own a boutique hotel and are going to add on soon, 8 vacation rentals, fix and flip homes and help our clients buy and sell homes. We are a small team that likes to have fun and enjoy working with each other. The work environment is sometimes stressful but very rewarding. We are looking to expand in the next few years and this will be a key position.