Experts Real Estate
Due to growth, the Experts Real Estate Team has a unique opportunity for a talented Listing Coordinator. If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you.
We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems. This critical position requires someone who can be interrupted frequently, maintain an exceptional attitude, joyfully serve others and shares our belief that people come first.
- Able and willing to develop and organize processes and systems
- Listing Manager (Listing to Contract)
- Oversee all aspects of sellers transactions from initial contact to executed purchase agreement
- Prepare all listing materials: Pre-listing presentation, listing agreement, sellers’ disclosures, comparative market analysis, pull online property profile, research old multiple listing service (MLS) listings and etc.
- Provide proactive weekly feedback to sellers regarding all showings and marketing activities
- Input all listing information into MLS and marketing websites and update as needed
- Transaction Coordinator (Contract to Closing)
- Oversee all aspects of buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to closing
- Coordinate title/escrow, mortgage loan and appraisal processes
- Coordinate inspections, assist in negotiations regarding repairs and coordinate completion of repairs
- Regularly update and maintain communication with clients, agents, title officer, lender, etc.
- Schedule 30 day, 90 day and 120 day client customer service follow up calls to assist with any home improvement provider recommendations and to ask for referrals
- Regularly update and maintain communication with clients, agents and all involved in a transaction
- Perform basic bookkeeping
- General office duties including answering phones, opening the office, post and organize mail, keep inventory and re-ordering of supplies
- Create and manage systems for sellers, buyers, client database management, lead generation tracking and lead follow-up
- Minimum of 2 years of customer service experience
- Computer savvy is a must
- Must have very strong working knowledge of MS Word and Excel, Google Apps (identify Google Apps and know how to use them)
- Working knowledge of Skyslope, a PDF editor
- Ability to learn other programs, databases and websites quickly
- Quick to respond to requests and completely dependable on follow-through
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Compensation is negotiable
$27,000 - $30,000 (DOE)
About Experts Real Estate
Who are we? Experts Real Estate is a company based in Sandy, UT, and we are building a dynamic, fast growing, high-performance team with superb work ethics to provide excellent customer support to our clients.
Our goal is world-class customer satisfaction and nothing less. This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you can grow your career.