Hargreaves Home Sales Team
Do you love the real estate business, but don’t necessarily want to prospect and dislike the peaks and valleys of sales commission revenue? Do you enjoy building relationships with people and helping them to achieve their goals?
Then we want to speak to you.
We are seeking a Transaction Coordinator/Administrative Assistant to join a top-producing real estate firm in the Ellicott City, Maryland area.
You will be assisting top-producing agents to be higher producers by performing various functions of their business for them, so that they can have more time to produce at higher levels. Functions include: closing coordinating; listing transaction management and agent marketing services.
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Participate in company-provided training sessions
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Manage contract to close process
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Enter critical dates for property sales on shared Google Calendar
- Shall send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email
- Work with the title company as a secondary liaison on any necessary information/documentation to help get the property to a successful closing
- Coordinate seller listing sign installation and removal at the appropriate times
- Schedule photographers for all seller listings
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; able to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Able to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
$30,000 (negotiable based on experience)
About Hargreaves Home Sales Team
We are a fast-growing real estate team out of Ellicott City, Maryland. We have a mission to change lives; those of our clients, those of our agents, and those of our employees. We are community service based, and are known to go above and beyond for those who we are in business with.