Our mission is to create a first class buying and selling experience for all of our clients and we are seeking a Transaction Coordinator / Administrative Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team.
Must be licensed agent.
The ideal candidate will have experience in administration in real estate, leasing, title or mortgage. The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must.
We are seeking someone who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptional professional manner. If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
There is opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization they work with. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization while advancing along with it.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Manage website, blog sites and social media
- Manage contract to close process
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Create, maintain and utilize a complete lead follow-up system
- Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
$27,000 plus bonus
About Markarian Realty
- Named “10 Best 2015 and 2016” Client Satisfaction Award for California by American Institute of Real Estate Professionals
- Awarded Best Business in La Crescenta 2016 by La Crescenta Award Program
- Awarded Best Business in Glendale For Three Consecutive Years 2014, 2015 and 2016 by Award Committee at BestBusinesses.Biz
- 5 Star Client Reviews on Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com and Yelp
- Award Winner Los Angeles Top Rated Real Estate Agent For 2015 by Losangelestoprealestate.com
- Featured Top Agent Magazine in 2015