Keller Williams Realty - Level 5 Leadership
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Acquire seller approval for offers and counteroffers from buyers to complete the process in a timely manner
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
$18 - $24 plus bonus structure
About Keller Williams Realty - Level 5 Leadership
Keller Williams Realty is an International real estate sales and technology company currently ranked the number one real estate franchise in the United States by sales volume, agents, and units sold. The Level 5 Leadership Group manages several Keller Williams offices in the Broward & Miami Dade Markets.