Team Szakos, Inc.
We have an opening for a part-time, in-house Transaction and Listing Coordinator (TC) on a top-producing Ventura real estate team. Our ideal candidate will be a team player who is organized, reliable, system-oriented, consistent, self-motivated and passionate about his or her role on the team. Experience in high volume Real Estate Transaction Coordinating is preferred, but we will also consider those with coordinating experience in other real estate related fields such as Sales, Rentals, Property Management, and Lending. This position will be for a mid-to-late shift on select weekdays, as well as Saturdays, and will have the potential to go full time in the future.
This application is a two-step process.
- Step 1: Submit your resume and qualifications through this job posting
- Step 2: Monitor your email for instructions to complete your application. Applicants who do not complete both steps will not be considered for the position.
Transaction Coordinator Responsibilities (include but are not necessarily limited to):
- Acting as liaison between real estate agents, clients, escrow, appraisers, inspectors, and mortgage brokers throughout the transaction
- Handling all sales and listing transactions from contract through closing
- Ensuring all documents are in compliance with DRE and brokerage (e.g., executed and initialed correctly, required disclosures are secured, etc.)
- Monitoring and assessing the progress of the transaction so that deadlines are met and contingencies are released
- Performing administrative and clerical duties including scheduling of inspections and equipment installation
- Licensed Agent/notary a plus
- Knowledge of Real Estate/Escrow/Lending a huge plus
- Spanish speaking a plus
- Solid clerical or administrative background with above-average computer skills (Word/Excel/Acrobat)
- Reliable transportation
- Extremely organized
- Attention to detail and deadlines
- Proactive working style
- High volume Transaction Coordination experience (in Real Estate is a plus)
- A fast adaptability to existing systems
- Exceptional customer service, communication and grammar skills
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve (typically working with 10-30 transactions at a time)
- Mindset of absolute ownership of the position
- Willingness to pleasantly guide agents through processes and procedures
$15 - $18/hr (Depending on Experience)
About Team Szakos, Inc.
Vision = To be the BEST place to work in Ventura County, in ALL industries!
Mission = To change lives and the community, daily!
Core Values = Contribution, Appreciation, Growth, Engagement.
We are rapidly growing and looking to add the best of the best. We want to grow this together to serve more people here in Ventura County and beyond. We are a team, a family, and want people motivated by more than money. We work daily to leave a legacy in our community and want others to join us. Let's change lives and the community together!
We focus on positive mindset and results to deliver a top-quality experience for our customers. If you are someone who desires the above career path as part of a fun and motivated team, we want to hear from you!