Bay Capital Holdings
Our real estate office is seeking a Transaction Coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process.
Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Coordinate home inspections negotiate prices for necessary repairs and make sure each repair is completed
- Schedule moving times and attending all closing-related meetings
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages required
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Problem solver who can take action and take direction
- Experience in sales is a plus
- Must be willing to obtain an online licensed notary
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus
$50,000 - $75,000
About Bay Capital Holdings
We are a rapidly growing start-up that achieved seven figure revenue before our first full year over year in business. This is not your typical real estate environment. No open houses, listings, showings. We handle many transactions with a lot of moving parts which is why we need someone to help with processes, reporting, and assistance in business decisions. We have a "get it done" mentality where everyone chips in. We reward hard work and can't wait to add this next person to our expanding team!