Metroplex Mortgage Services, Inc.
Metroplex Mortgage Services, Inc. is seeking a loan transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and their Realtors from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure all parties are up to date on appraisal status, outstanding loan conditions, any required repairs, and communicate with other vendors such as title companies and attorney offices on loan status updates. Applicants should have prior real estate or mortgage experience and enjoy helping people while continually learning how to streamline our process.
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Save customer information in the CRM system, forward all necessary paperwork to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Previous mortgage experience is not required, but the candidate must have prior real estate-related experience
- An existing NMLS license is ideal, but also willing to train the right candidate
- Good phone etiquette and customer service skills required
- Detail-oriented, good organization skills, and able to learn new software programs
- Proven ability to follow up and maintain a good phone presence
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
$45,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Metroplex Mortgage Services, Inc.
Metroplex Mortgage Services, Inc. has been in business for over 20 years and as we continue to grow, we are looking for a new team member to fill this new opportunity. This position has room for growth with the right candidate.