Are you an organized individual looking to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing team in Saint Paul area? Do you work best in a highly collaborative team environment where your contributions will be visible and have a direct impact on the direction of the business?
The Transaction Coordinator brings his/her intent attention to detail to the table in order to play a key role in the achievement of our real estate team’s goals through the facilitation of smooth transactions from point of accepted contract to delivery of keys.
This person excels at creating systems and improving processes, works well from a list and can strategically manage their tasks without much direction. The Transaction Coordinator must be detail-oriented but maintain a high-level of fluidity and flexibility. The tasks that must be performed to get a contract to closing do not always happen in a linear manner, and it is because of this fluid nature of the tasks that keen attention to detail is necessary.
You are: accountable, patient, detail oriented, prudent, dedicated and communicative.
- Manage contract to close process
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Oversee all listing files
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries
- Work with the title company as a secondary liaison on any necessary information/documentation to help get the property to a successful closing
- Coordinate seller listing sign installation and removal at the appropriate times
- Schedule photographers for all seller listings
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
$42,000 Depending on Experience
About Team Edelstein
Team Edelstein is based out of Coldwell Banker Burnet's office in St. Paul. We are constantly striving to grow our client base and team through exceptional customer care, our learning-based mentality, and continuous goal setting. Watch our introductory video to learn more about us and why we love what we do: https://www.teamedelstein.com/about-us/.