We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career, start your application today!
- Coordinate and attend all closing procedures, such as moving schedules
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Coordinate home inspections negotiate prices for necessary repairs, and make sure each repair is completed
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
$45,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Realty WRX
Realty WRX is a full service real estate brokerage helping buyers, sellers and investors to achieve their goals. We pride ourselves at being elite real estate professionals. We strive to be the best and we expect our team members to be driven and determined as well. It is our goal to help you achieve your vision for your career in real estate.
Our Mission: To do whatever it takes to turn your vision into reality.
Our Core Belief: If you have the determination to realize a vision, it will happen.
Our Vision: To provide the best-in-class team available in getting you where you want to go.