The Lenard Team at Signature Premier Properties
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Schedule moving times and attending all closing-related meetings
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counteroffers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth real estate sales process
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
About The Lenard Team at Signature Premier Properties
The idea that people with a shared vision can come together and achieve more than what could be achieved alone is a core belief within The Lenard Team.
We believe in lifelong learning, striving to surpass potential, and always provide a quality consumer experience worthy of a five-star review. Our team has been around since 1985 and has always evolved with the times. The trend in real estate is toward teams, online presence, and ours is positioned to outshine the competition. If you have the drive, we will provide the tools and support for your success.