LIV Partners Real Estate
The Transaction Coordinator will effectively communicate with both clients and team members to drive the business forward and cultivate an unparalleled customer experience while leaving the Listing Agents and Buyer Agents free to focus on building the business. Customer service is near and dear to this individual because people matter most. They naturally want to help our buyers and sellers reduce their stress through the closing process, and help in any way they can.
The Transaction Coordinator is an individual who relishes the opportunity to apply proven systems and models with minimal supervision. The standout candidate has immense focus, with the ability to stay calm among the whirlwind and urgent matters. The Transaction Coordinator will be an individual who is highly detailed, draws energy from seeing tasks through to fruition, is a team player, accountable, optimistic, and outgoing.
An Illinois real estate license at the time of hire is not a requirement, however, a strong desire to obtain one puts you at the front of the line. Strong candidates are forward-looking individuals who develop and maintain positive professional relationships. They have a track record of success, and a palpable desire to succeed in this role and grow with the company.
- Responsible for successfully processing all executed contracts for listing, purchases, and leasing, from accepted offer to post-closing.
- Review and distribute contracts, ensuring signatures/initials and content is accurate and compliant
- Establish and update contract files, utilizing established checklist systems to ensure critical steps in the process are met.
- Monitor email communications, changes, and updates with contracts and process documents as needed.
- Effectively manage closing schedules to ensure deadlines are met; coordinating inspections, appraisals, final walkthroughs, closings, sign removal, collection of staging items, delivery of keys, and lockbox pickup.
- Manage relationships with clients, service providers, and team members
- Communicate with clients, agents, attorneys, lenders, and other service providers throughout the closing process, answering questions, resolving issues, and providing status.
- Keep team members updated on the progress of contracts and advise them when their involvement is needed.
- Consistently encourage referrals from clients during the contract to close process, utilizing LIV Partners established scripts.
- Contribute to the business building through LIV Partners' established programs.
- Request Facebook and Zillow Review from clients post-closing, tracking to completion.
- Follow compliance procedures and guidelines, following Keller Williams and Illinois State’s contract requirements and system management; ensuring status updates in critical systems.
- Maintain and provide accurate reporting, maintaining the Contract to Close tracker and Trello, providing updated status and projections throughout the contract’s lifecycle and post-close
- High school graduate; college degree a plus
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills can empathize, and easily establish rapport and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Polished, poised, maintains grace under pressure and professional demeanor in person, over the phone, through email, and on social media
- Must be comfortable asking for referrals from clients and sphere
- Extremely organized and amp; methodical; independently prioritize work and ensure orderly and timely workflow
- Strong attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities.
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues (experience with MLS, Zillow, Dot Loop a plus.)
- Strong typing and computer skills
- Independent, responsible, self-starter who does not need micro-management
- Strong desire for growth (personal and amp; professional)
- Real estate experience and a license is not required, however, would be considered a plus
- Demonstrate a high level of accountability, initiative, resourcefulness, and problem- solving skills
- Be a team player and play to win!
$40,000 to $45,000 +bonus
About LIV Partners Real Estate
LIV Partners is a group of passionate like-minded real estate entrepreneurs determined to positively impact the lives of others while taking a fresh approach to the real estate industry.
Our core values are fulfillment, helping others, honesty, counterbalance, and personal development. The heart of our business is only as good as the heart of our people. We are about the people and their life stories and events that trigger a real estate transaction.
LIV Partners believes in relationships, not just real estate. We are there for our clients through life’s celebrations and hardships. We’re more than your realtor we are your LIV Partner.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT LIV PARTNERS DIRECTLY. DOING SO WILL AUTOMATICALLY ELIMINATE YOU FROM CONSIDERATION. ONLY RESPOND THROUGH THIS POSTING. YOU WILL PROCEED WITH OUR RECRUITER.