Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Coordinate and attend all closing procedures, such as moving schedules
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
$18 - $20 hourly
About Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
Our Top Agent Experts team is rapidly expanding and helping Agents across America build a successful career in Real Estate!