Transaction Coordinator needed for a top-ranking Real Estate team in North County San Diego. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go “above and beyond” and is excited about the opportunity for growth and expansion; also is someone who thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
The ideal candidate is a highly detail-oriented and systematic individual that helps our team service our clients with seamless, top-notch customer service from contract-to-close.
Compliance with all forms, deadlines, contingencies and protocals will be the primary focus.
On the listing side additional help with listing input, MLS updates, price changes, etc will also be expected.
Database management will be an additional key responsibility for this position.
Creative problem solving, exemplary customer service, and strong communication and negotiation skills are necessary. The TC’s main priorities are ensuring that the many details and deadlines are met to ensure a smooth transaction, while maintaining strong communication with all parties involved.
The right person must have good organizational skills and be great at multitasking. We are looking for someone who has the ability and desire to grow with our dynamic team.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, database management and back office support
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Manage contract to close process
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook. MLS, Reesio, Dotloop and Realvolve a PLUS
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
$2,500/month plus bonus per file
About Hometown Realty
We are a boutique real estate company with a small team of dynamic agents that serve clients all over San Diego County with a primary focus in North County. We have two offices currently in North County with more to come.