We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career - come grow with us!
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Coordinate home inspections negotiate prices for necessary repairs, and make sure each repair is completed
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Coordinate and attend all closing procedures, such as moving schedules
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Real estate license preferred
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
$8 - $10 hourly
About AE Realty
Mission Statement: To be the company of choice for learning based individuals committed to adding value to the lives of others.
Vision Statement: To be a company known for making an impact in the lives of the people we serve.