We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career, start your application today!
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Coordinate home inspections negotiate prices for necessary repairs, and make sure each repair is completed
- Save customer information in the CRM system, forward all necessary paperwork to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counteroffers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth real estate sales process
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
$8 - $10 hourly
About AE Realty
To be the organization of choice for learning-based entrepreneurs committed to adding value to the lives of the people we serve.