Top local real estate team is looking for a transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process from contract to close. The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, ability to manage multiple projects, self-motivated and learning-based. The transaction coordinator is professional, detail oriented, responsible, organized and conscientious looking for a growth opportunity. You relish the opportunity to run our contract to close business, build, implement, and manage multiple systems. You are deeply committed to completing tasks with a high degree of quality and accuracy. You have a super focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. The position is located in Roswell, GA. The transaction coordinator will work in an office environment, this is not a “work from home” position.
- Enter client information to the CRM system, forward all necessary documentation to the broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Follow up with clients 30 days, 90 days, and 120 days after closing to assist with any home improvement recommendations
- Transaction Management: Responsible for processing/managing all contracts through post-closing. You’ll support the Listing Contract Manager and Buyer Specialists, acting as a liaison between attorneys, lenders, inspectors, staff, etc.
- Create Structure: Refine systems, checklists and procedures to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the office. Anticipate the needs of the team and you are resourceful in finding your own solutions to problems.
- Marketing Assistance: Assist with developing marketing materials and manage all marketing programs which includes maintaining marketing databases, create flyers & postcards, coordinate mailings, track mailings, and brand management.
- Support: First point of contact answering inbound phone calls. You will provide general office administrative support. You will manage a team.
- Own It: You will play a significant role in the success of moving the business forward. Provide world-class, concierge-level customer service to new leads and clients by serving as the first point of contact.
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Knowledge and background in real estate, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Must have a minimum of two years of recent real estate experience with a real estate office, closing attorney or lender.
- Technology savvy- must be an expert with email, must have a smart phone, and home office computer. Expert with Microsoft Office products. Database managemen.t
$30,000 - $45,000
About Curtin Team
The Curtin Real Estate Network ranks in the top 1% company-wide within Keller Williams (the largest real estate brokerage in the world) and the #1 Team in Roswell for Keller Williams Realty. Joanne's vision is to create and nurture a close community of clients within our big city, Create Wealth Through Real Estate, while helping team members reach and exceed their career and life goals. Joanne and Tom are members of Gary Keller's top performer mastermind group.
As part of the team, you’ll experience coaching from Joanne and Tom at a high level to take your career and personal life to the next level of achievement. The team takes a consistent approach to prospecting, lead follow up, marketing and technology adoption. The company fosters a tight knit and committed organization of highly skilled real estate professionals with a passion for making their client's real estate dreams a reality.