Scott Durham Team
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Save customer information in the CRM system, forward all necessary paperwork to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Schedule moving times and attending all closing-related meetings
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
$35,000 - $45,000 yearly
About Scott Durham Team
Scott Durham Team is a fast growing busy real estate team serving Reno and surrounding areas. Our goal is to have the highest producing and most experienced agents in the market! Come join our Team!