Nevada Real Estate Group
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
$14 - $20 hourly
About Nevada Real Estate Group
Nevada Real Estate Group is the #1 Real Estate Team in Nevada as designated by the Wall Street Journal. We work hard at providing you with the tools and support that you need to be successful. This team is fun, exciting, and very supportive. We offer more than your traditional real estate brokerage, offering revenue share, health insurance, and stock options. We'll tell you all about it when we meet you!