Our full-service Real Estate administrative support company is seeking a Transaction Manager who can effectively oversee administrative aspects of transactions from contract to close, including escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections, and repairs, obtaining seller approval for offers and counter offers, and arranging closing details. The primary focus of the Transaction Manager is to ensure a high level of customer service and improve current systems, and create & implement new systems that support business growth.
- Coordinate and attend all closing procedures, such as moving schedules
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Acquire seller approval for offers and counteroffers from buyers to complete the process in a timely manner
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
$45,000 - $50,000
My Admin Hero provides full admin support for real estate agents & their businesses, including transaction coordination, marketing management, & wide-range business support.