EK RE Partners
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. Must be licensed and have experience in NJ TC. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career, start your application today!
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Save customer information in the CRM system, forward all necessary paperwork to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Coordinate home inspections negotiate prices for necessary repairs, and make sure each repair is completed
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Real estate license preferred
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
About EK RE Partners
EK RE Partners is owned and operated by Ellie McGillan and Kate Danese.