Achievers Realty, Inc.
We are searching for a part time transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and occasionally acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent written communication skills, like working with people, love being organized and tech savvy with transaction management software (or able to learn it quickly). If you like laptop office admin or are looking for a place to continue or advance your real estate career while working from home - come grow with us!
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Save customer information in the CRM system, forward all necessary paperwork to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork as needed
- Schedule staging pickup, key pickup, utilities getting transferred, moving times and cleaners as needed
- Coordinate home inspections, collect bids and schedule for necessary repairs
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Already a licensed realtor or pursuing real estate license or previous real estate assistant
- TC experience preferred
$250 / transaction
About Achievers Realty, Inc.
Established in 2005, Achievers Realty, Inc. is a boutique brokerage offering full-service sales and property management for our clients. Our principal broker has been licensed for 30 years and currently has 4 other team members. We are committed to enhancing the lifestyle, equity and cash flow of our clients in the San Diego County area.