Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Acquire seller approval for offers and counteroffers from buyers to complete the process in a timely manner
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
40000 - 64000 yearly
We are a place of breakthroughs, a place of growth. We take people who can't see and help them see... once they can see, then they start to believe. When they believe, then they start to take inspired action. Once they take inspired action... they step into the life they were meant to live!
We focus on helping our clients and agents live abundant lives.
Family • Mind/Body • Spiritual • Contribution • Financial Freedom