Do you want to grow your career while working in a professional, fast-paced, and friendly environment? OCF Realty is one of Philadelphia’s top real estate brokerages and we are looking to add a Transaction Coordinator to our team. This position will support our busy Sales Team by assisting our sales agents in managing the entire closing process from contract to close. Candidates should have excellent customer service skills and 4 years of prior administrative experience working in a fast-paced office. This is a great opportunity if you are a very organized person who is meticulous with dates and details, genuinely enjoys helping people, are comfortable with a little chaos, and can multitask while maintaining a positive attitude. Lastly, we’re looking for someone who is as passionate about Philadelphia’s neighborhoods and community as we are, and shares our culture of authenticity.
This position is full-time and requires in-person work. Our office is currently taking precautions for COVID-19.
You will thrive in this position if you:
- Are tech-savvy. You’re proficient with the use of modern technology and can pick up new software quickly with minimal supervision
- Are a customer service professional who strives to meet and surpass expectations. You make sure your customers know how important they are to you and the business by making sure each interaction is friendly, helpful and positive
- Are genuinely energized by helping people. You like making things easier for customers and colleagues. If there’s a roadblock, you want to smooth it away
- Are driven by deadlines. You take responsibility for your own work and have an acute awareness of the deadlines that are set by your team and understand how they affect the entire transaction
- Are action-oriented. You take initiative to get the answers you need to be most effective in your role and move your tasks forward
- Are cooperative and agreeable. You are happy to complete the tasks assigned to you and try not to overanalyze them
- Are comfortable with a little chaos and uncertainty. We move fast and sometimes decisions are made without all of the information
- Assist OCF Realty agents in managing the closing process from contract to close
- Input client information into BrokerMint software
- Follow up or assist in obtaining required contract paperwork
- Regularly update and maintain communication with agents, title, lender, etc
- Order and follow up on obtaining items such as Property Certifications, Payoffs, Domestic Relations Searches, PGW/PWD certs, or other items required by Title
- Proactively communicate with agents regarding upcoming closings regarding scheduling, signing needs, Settlement Notices, and deed packages
- Associate’s degree required
- 4 years of administrative experience in a high volume office environment
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to organize, multitask and work under pressure while maintaining a positive, friendly attitude
- Must be reliable, dependable, and have a strong work ethic
- Basic knowledge of real estate market terminology and practices
About OCF Realty
OCF Realty is a Philadelphia neighborhood-focused real estate brokerage that provides comprehensive services in property management, home buying and selling, and real estate development. Our team consists of expert leasing and real estate agents who specialize in neighborhoods. We also operate five OCF Coffee House locations in Philadelphia. What do realty and coffee have to do with one another, you ask? The way we do both -- and the way we feel that they're done best -- is that each fosters community growth and strength in all things local. We believe that most people want to live in a neighborhood with mutually beneficial ties among the people and businesses, and we exist to forge that relationship.