Reliance Realty, Llc
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counteroffers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth real estate sales process
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Coordinate home inspections negotiate prices for necessary repairs, and make sure each repair is completed
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
$15 - $18 hourly
About Reliance Realty, Llc
Reliance Realty is a full-service real estate firm providing exceptional services in the area of sales and service in residential, commercial, investment, property management, and rentals serving cities and suburbs. Reliance Realty is focused on providing customer satisfaction with integrity, respect, and alumni professionalism. The company has a reputation for providing solutions to a complex situations and supporting homeownership and business development.