Young Team Realtors
Our Real Estate Business is growing so fast we can hardly keep up. We have an immediate opening for a Transaction Coordinator.
Join one of Cleveland's premier real estate teams as a Transaction Coordinator, where you will help ensure our clients and team needs are constantly met with superior service. We are looking for a high energy, detail oriented individual to give a high level of support to our growing team. We’re looking for a dynamic person that can provide top-notch customer service and is committed to doing whatever it takes to provide an unparalleled experience to our clients.
In this position you will be involved in a high volume of real estate transactions from contract to close, ensuring that each of our clients feel the extra degree of customer service and care that we put into everything we do. You will be communicating with other agents and clients with heavy phone and email contact.
Transactions will be a mix of both buyers and sellers.
- Follow up with agents for missing documents
- Confirm that all documentation has the appropriate signature and dates
- Maintains and follow up with all escrow related paperwork
- Work on all aspects of our client's real estate transactions from executed contracts to property closings
- Maintain all aspects of the buying/selling process for our clients in our database
- Stay in constant communication with our clients and our agents
- Coordinate title/escrow, mortgage loan and appraisal processes
- Coordinate inspections and communicate with agent during their negotiations about repairs, then coordinate completion of repairs
- Submit all necessary documentation to office broker and co-brokers
- Regularly update and maintain communication with other agents, title officers, lenders, etc
- Work alongside agents and our administrative team by handling contracts and assistance to the home buying process
- Warm, engaging, inviting personality
- Reliable and dependable
- Motivation to provide excellent customer service and experience
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work with a wide variety clients and personalities
- Ability to set, understand, and manage client expectations
- Passion for helping people
- Enthusiastic and self-starting approach
- Outstanding organization, documentation, and follow-up capabilities required
- Exceptional grammar - must be professional and well written in all communications
- Must be a team player that thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
$30,000 - $35,000
About Young Team Realtors
The Young Team is a dynamic team of real estate experts in Cleveland, Ohio dedicated to revolutionizing the real estate experience. This is achieved through contagious positive attitudes, superior knowledge of our markets, proactive client care, and persistence in all aspects of the real estate process. We are striving to change the way real estate is practiced in the area by providing a level of service that will become the golden standard for other realtors across the region. As a top producing real estate team in the region, we’re looking for motivated individuals to help the team expand.