Top local real estate office is looking for a transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process from contract to close. The ideal candidate is a hardworking leader with proven customer service skills. We offer a competitive compensation package including flexible scheduling, vacation, and sick leave. Prior experience in real estate is preferred, but we can train the right person. If you thrive in a fast-paced work environment and are excited about this opportunity, apply today!
- Attend the closing process to assist and schedule important information like moving times
- Oversee all administrative aspects of buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to closing
- Enter client information to the CRM system, forward all necessary documentation to the broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Arrange inspections, assist in negotiations regarding repairs, and coordinate completion of repairs
- Call clients 30 days, 90 days, and 120 days after closing to follow up and continue great customer service with home improvement recommendations
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Real estate license preferred or pursuing
- Has a passion for providing great customer service
- High school diploma or GED required
- Experience in real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Must possess excellent written and verbal skills
14 - 15 hourly
About RE/MAX Presidential
RE/MAX Presidential - South Florida Home Finder Team is fully set up team with all up to date resources. Team culture is great to work with. 20 Years in Real Estate Business.