Michelle Humes Group
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Coordinate home inspections negotiate prices for necessary repairs, and make sure each repair is completed
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
$15 - $18 hourly
About Michelle Humes Group
The Michelle Humes Group is a top producing real estate team in the Peachtree City, GA area. We are building a fun, dynamic, and driven culture for sales agents who want team support with leads, appointments, and staff support and coaching for success.