The Camacho Team
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career - come grow with us!
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Acquire seller approval for offers and counteroffers from buyers to complete the process in a timely manner
- Schedule moving times and attending all closing-related meetings
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
$12 - $14 hourly
About The Camacho Team
We are a local real estate company that is passionate about our work to help our clients achieve their goals of homeownership with hard work, integrity, honesty, and dedication. Being in business for nearly 10 years we have extensive knowledge of the area as well as ties to the community. We are a progressive real estate leader who is always on the lookout for committed and dedicated individuals to enhance our business.