Digs by Diggs Real Estate
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career - come grow with us!
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counteroffers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth real estate sales process
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Real estate license preferred
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
About Digs by Diggs Real Estate
We are a husband and wife Real Estate Team working with Keller Williams Elite Western Branch. Both have had successful careers prior to real estate that focused on serving others and now use that as the foundation of their business.