Do you get excited about customer service and helping clients have an incredible experience? Is your attention to detail matched by no one? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Then we want to talk to you!
Listing Transaction Coordinator needed for a top-ranking Real Estate in the New York, NY area. With the help of this individual, the Agents are hoping to focus more on selling Real Estate and much less on the back-end/daily administrative tasks. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go above and beyond - just like other members of this Team!
The Transaction Coordinator is a paperwork and customer service guru! You will be the main point of contact for clients from the first appointment to the closing table and onward. You will handle all customer inquiries, calls, and questions, and you will guide them through every step of the transaction. You have a high level of urgency and respond to all incoming client and broker communications on the same day.
You are detail oriented and audit all listing files, making sure everything is up to date. You keep the CRM regularly updated. You foster customer loyalty/referrals through high-quality interactions at each step. Client care and coordination is your middle name. You keep the lead Agent informed regarding problems or issues that have been handled or need additional support. You own it, you take responsibility for completion of tasks. You've never seen a deadline that you couldn't meet. You thrive in a culture where you are held accountable to results. You have a joyful attitude and you like to have fun! You are excited by the prospect of joining a top producing team, learning new skills, and maximizing your potential!
This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "(Have)-To-Do lists". The ideal candidate will possess a background in Real Estate; however, this is not a requirement. The best fit for this team should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere
- Assist and support the Lead Agents and Director of Operations Team in all business areas needing assistance
- Screen and direct phone calls; distributing correspondence
- Schedule meetings and appointments, Manage showing system: open houses, private showings
- Build implement and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, listing management, and back-office support
- Utilize all systems such as Chime CRM, KW Command, MLS, Asana, Mailchimp, Google Hangouts RealtyMX, team website, etc.
- Marketing of Listings, Business and Team
- Write property descriptions
- Prepare listing agreements, disclosures, other listing paperwork
- Pre-qualify appointments
- Communicate with property managers, gather all due diligence documents for the agents
- Prepare board packages
- Provide sellers with feedback after showings
- Schedule photography, floor plans, staging, etc
- Overseeing process from pre-listing through contracts to closing
- Creating and executing necessary documents for sellers/buyers & landlords/tenants
- Order marketing materials for our agents (show sheets, availability lists, eblasts, etc.)
- Customer vendor relations
- Maintain an operations manual that documents all procedures and standards
- Oversee email campaigns and assist with all Social Media accounts
- Hold team members accountable for conducting all agreed upon lead generation activities, as well as, tracking and meeting all deadlines
- Coordinate the purchase, installation and maintenance of all office equipment
- Responsible for training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative team members (as appropriate to team structure)
- Manage client care & gifting and client appreciation events
- Manage direct mailing/letter process
- Keep the Team informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Serve the agents, co-brokers, and the clients with a high degree of care and customer service
- Ask clients and vendors for referrals, testimonials, and reviews at key point throughout a the transaction
- This person will LOVE checklists and "to do" lists and will love paperwork
- College Degree or equivalent
- Candidate will need to obtain real estate license (Agent will reimburse).
- Must be able to deal with strong personalities.
- Must thrive in a fast pace, multi-faceted role
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free their Agents up to sell.
- Willing to grow with company
$45,000 - $52,000 with bonuses
About CC Consulting
Ciprani Consulting recruits and trains talented individuals within the Real Estate industry. We are not your average recruiting company; our recruiting also comes with a package for training your new hire. Successful companies and individuals often do not have the time to locate or train talented team members. At Ciprani Consulting, we come along side you, bringing years of industry experience working with the best of the best... and handle the heavy lifting for you.