Bustos Real Estate
We are looking for an impressive individual to fill our Transaction Coordinator position. A 3-year minimum commitment to the position is preferred. Our ideal candidate should possess a growth-minded attitude and enjoy a fast-paced work environment.
- Manages and monitors Real Estate transactions from A-Z.
- Acts as a liaison, as well as, coordinates with real estate agents, clients, escrow, appraisers, inspectors and mortgage brokers through the transaction.
- Confirms all deadlines are met.
- Completes projects and special assignments.
- Enhances company's reputation by delivering superior service.
- Wants our company to be the best in the industry.
- Capable of managing 25-35 transactions per month.
- Must live in Salt Lake County.
- Professional disposition and appearance.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- High attention to detail- non negotiable.
- Takes pride in their quality of work.
- Strong organizational skills.
- High sense of urgency.
- High accountability standards.
- Strong work ethic.
- Problem solver.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work and manage well under pressure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Real Estate experience required.
- Real Estate license preferred.
- Non-smoking is preferred.
$42,000 - $48,000
About Bustos Real Estate
Company Core Values:
- Setting higher standards.
- Fail forward.
- Producing reviews, results and referrals while dominating the real estate industry.