Bustos Real Estate (KW Utah Keller Williams)
We are looking for an amazing and enthusiastic individual to be one of our Transaction Coordinators. A 3-year minimum commitment to the position is preferred. Our ideal candidate must possess a growth-minded attitude and enjoy a fast-paced work environment.
- Manages and monitors real estate transactions.
- Acts as a liaison, as well as, coordinates with real estate agents, clients, title, appraisers, inspectors and mortgage brokers throughout the transaction.
- Confirms all deadlines are being met.
- Completes projects and special assignments.
- Enhances company's reputation by delivering superior service.
- Capable of managing 25-30 transactions per month
- Must live in Salt Lake County
- Accepts accountability for quality of work
- Must be professional in attitude and appearance
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Takes pride in their quality of work
- Strong organizational skills
- High sense of urgency
- High accountability standards
- Strong work ethic
- Problem solver
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work and manage well under pressure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Real estate license preferred
- Non-smoking is preferred
$45,000 - $50,000 BOE yearly
About Bustos Real Estate (KW Utah Keller Williams)
Setting Higher Standards, Grit, and Failing Forward
We are the “Navy Seals” of the real estate industry.