Big Block Midwest - Yoo Realty Group
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counteroffers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth real estate sales process
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Ability to easily learn new technologies
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Google Suite
- Thrives working within a system and focuses on keeping processes/transactions on track.
$16/hr plus bonuses
About Big Block Midwest - Yoo Realty Group
Big Block Midwest is an innovative brokerage that lets agents keep 100% of their commission to run their business in the way they best see fit. Whether you're just starting out or the leader of a large team, we have a solution for you!
For agents looking for leads and minimal expenses, Yoo Realty Group provides a solution for focused and self-motivated agents. Yoo Realty Group was the #1 team in South Central Wisconsin in 2018 and 2019 (based on number of homes sold). Our team is focused and driven, while also filled with agents who love to have fun and help each other grow!
The brokerage is led by Marine and Michelle Yoo, supported by a superb administrative staff who assist both agents and clients. If you are looking for a company with high standards of excellence, opportunities for advancement and in-depth mentoring and training, please apply now!