Brett Tanner Team/ Fast Easy Offer
Our real estate office is seeking a Transaction Coordinator Manager who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments, and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Our Transaction Managers need to communicate well with clients and agents and take over all aspects of the transaction from the executed contract until closing. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Coordinate and attend all closing procedures, such as moving schedules
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Acquire seller approval for offers and counteroffers from buyers to complete the process in a timely manner
- Coordinate home inspections negotiate prices for necessary repairs, and make sure each repair is completed
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years experience in transaction management or transaction coordination required
$50,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Brett Tanner Team/ Fast Easy Offer
We're hiring! Over the last decade, we have figured out what it takes to be successful at real estate in Arizona. We learned that agents are either good at operations or sales. We provide our agents with everything they need to focus on their goals so that they can do what they do best: make money.