Ryan & Brian Real Estate
Our extremely fun and energetic real estate team has a current opening for a Transaction Coordinator! We are excited to find the next person to join us!
This full-time role is a direct support role for our owners as well as the first contact for many of our valued clients. You will interact with everyone on our twelve-person team and more as we grow. You will be working in a fast-paced dynamic environment that will require both administrative and "people" skills. Ideal position for anyone with a background in real estate, mortgage, title company, or as a legal professional.
▪ To function as a liaison between real estate agents, clients, lenders, home inspectors, closing attorneys, etc.
▪ Oversee consistent, quality-controlled systems to ensure a smooth and efficient management of all relevant steps necessary to close a real estate transaction
▪ Monitor and assess the progress of the sale so that important deadlines are met and contingencies of any sort are released/resolved
▪ Provide support and guidance to agents as needed
- Communicate with agents, clients, lenders, home inspectors, closing attorneys at a very high level
- Provide preliminary audits for each file and be sure all mandatory documents are complete (check for initials/signatures and dates)
- Create timelines, calendar reminders/notes, and scheduled phone calls to all parties
- Sending the cooperating parties any necessary contracts, disclosures, addenda, documents, etc. in a timely manner
- Call AND email cooperating parties to ensure compliance with the timeline
- Oversee consistent, quality-controlled systems to ensure smooth closings
- Maintain a copy of records for all communications for future auditing purposes
- INSPECT WHAT YOU EXPECT!
- Hold the agents of the team accountable for things missing from files that are out of your control
BASIC SKILLS AND NECESSARY CHARACTERISTICS REQUIRED:
- BEING A TEAM PLAYER! - Always maintains a positive attitude
- Time Management - Punctual and manages their time efficiently
- Organized - Extremely detailed with notes and documentation
- Hard Worker - Strong work ethic and self-starter approach
- Self-Improvement - A strong desire to learn and improve daily
- Systems-Based - Extremely efficient with computer tasks and learning new programs (Specifically Google Suite Products, Microsoft Excel, and Adobe PDF)
- Great Communicator - Communicate effectively and efficiently with all parties
- Calming Influence on Others - Comfortable on the phone with clients
- Inquisitive - Always asking questions and thinking about the process
- Loves a Challenge - The ability to strive under pressure
- A Problem Solver - The ability to get around obstacles and figure out solutions
- Great Follow Through - Willing to put in extra time when necessary to get the job done
- Bilingual is a big plus
About Ryan & Brian Real Estate
The Ryan & Brian Real Estate Team is a team-oriented office of individual agents with different abilities and strengths. We believe in supporting our agents by sharing ideas and working together.
To learn more about us visit: www.ryanandbrian.com/careers/