Keller Williams Realty Las Vegas
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments, and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our processes. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Coordinate and attend all closing procedures, such as moving schedules
- Save customer information in the CRM system, forward all necessary paperwork to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Full transaction management of all escrows. From the opening of escrow to closing
- Handle negotiations of contracts. Price changes, repairs, offers, etc
- Direct office procedures and manage all administrative duties to make sure operations smoothly
- Manage and update the database
- Update and manage marketing materials for properties
- Use strong verbal and written communication skills with clients and all parties of the transactions
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- 2 years of real estate sales experience
$50,000 annually + commission
About Keller Williams Realty Las Vegas
Keller Williams Realty Las Vegas is Named as Top 10 Place to Work. We have a Belief System that puts the agent first and empowers them with the highest level of support and training.
Our conviction is that if our company focuses its resources on building its agents, the agents in turn would build the company beyond all expectations. We remain focused on growth and always aim to be the Real Estate Company of Choice for our community.