Innova Realty & Management
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Acquire seller approval for offers and counteroffers from buyers to complete the process in a timely manner
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
15 - 17 hourly
About Innova Realty & Management
We are a highly productive Real Estate Firm with an emphasis on Sales and Property Management. We work in a fast-paced environment, are in line for continued growth and are seeking those who want to learn and grow with us.