Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Coordinate home inspections negotiate prices for necessary repairs, and make sure each repair is completed
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
$30,000 - $50,000 per year (commission based)
About Resolution Realty
Resolution Realty is founded on a simple, yet hard to come by standard in our industry: “We treat each and every client like they are our only client, exceeding their expectations with timely, responsive service and operating with integrity and a passion for excellence.”
Independently owned and operated, Resolution Realty is a full service residential real estate brokerage that has been servicing Las Vegas since 2011. We pride ourselves on over-delivering when it comes to customer service and overall results. Our team has led the industry in traditional home sales, short sales, foreclosure sales and asset disposition for distressed homeowners with an emphasis on community stability improvement goals and first time homebuyers.