Our Home Real Estate, LLC.
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career - come grow with us!
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counteroffers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth real estate sales process
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Schedule moving times and attending all closing-related meetings
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
About Our Home Real Estate, LLC.
We are a growing real estate team in the Knoxville area!
Please view our VLOG and see if you think you would be a good fit: http://bit.ly/OurHomeRealEstateVLOG