Freedom Home Buyers
We are seeking an exceptional Transaction Coordinator for our growing and dynamic real estate team to help keep our Agents on track and ensure our clients experience top-notch service!
The ideal person is someone who cares about the quality of their work and enjoys working in a fast paced, small office environment. You’ll have a friendly, positive attitude, be a team player, and multi-tasker with a sense of urgency. You will also be interested in the long term of the business. We are seeking a self-motivated thinker, not just task manager who is detail oriented, thinks outside the box, and is creative and involved. This job is responsible for the day to day support of Sales Agents and Office Management.
Must be well organized, a self-starter who is able to learn new technology easily, provide excellent customer service, have great phone skills and be able to multi-task efficiently.
General hours are Monday – Friday, 8:30-5:30 but some flexibility is required for client events.
Many opportunities for advancement! We offer a fun and friendly office with great teammates!
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (Brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Act as a liaison between clients and Agents
- Participate in company-provided training sessions
- Manage contract to close process
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Keep Agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Work with the title company as a secondary liaison on any necessary information/documentation to help get the property to a successful closing
- Coordinate seller listing sign installation and removal at the appropriate times
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from Agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
About Freedom Home Buyers
We are a local real estate brokerage firm and one of the largest volume brokerages of investor sales in the Jacksonville area. We have helped hundreds of motivated buyers and sellers solve their real estate problems through providing exceptional customer service and results.
Everyone’s situation is unique, and our dedicated team strives to partner and give personal attention to the needs of each individual client.