Indianapolis Homes Realty Group
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Save customer information in the CRM system, forward all necessary paperwork to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
$40,000 - $65,000
About Indianapolis Homes Realty Group
A fast-growing real estate brokerage with multiple offices in Indianapolis and surrounding areas. We pride ourselves on cutting-edge marketing and top-level agent customer service.