Top local real estate office is looking for a Transaction Coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. The ideal candidate has proven exceptional customer service skills. Prior experience in real estate is preferred but we can train the right person.
Join our real estate team and you’ll find a fast-paced environment where hard work and leadership are rewarded. We offer a competitive compensation package commensurate with experience including flexible scheduling, vacation and sick leave.
- Organize all disclosures to be sent within a specific time period to keep the process on schedule
- Efficiently complete all office duties as assigned to ensure client satisfaction
- Ensure that the offer and counters according to the buyer match the seller approval to help ensure accuracy and create a smooth real estate sales process for our clients
- Review all documents to verify correct signature and dates assuring that the closing process has been done efficiently and correctly
- Maintain and follow up with all escrow related paperwork to ensure accuracy and timeliness
- Demonstrates highly efficient organizational skills
- Can handle difficult situations and customers with grace
- Must possess excellent written and oral grammar abilities
- Develops strong rapport with both clients and team
- Prior experience in Transaction Coordination, Real Estate, Titles and/or Mortgages preferred
$25,000 - $30,000
About Divine Homebuyers
We are Real Estate Investment Company that buys homes direct from Homeowners and sells to investors. We buy homes in Houston, Dallas, SanAntonio and are expanding Nation wide very quickly. We are a highly motivated, extremely professional individuals who love helping people.