Our Real Estate Business is growing so fast we can hardly keep up. We have an immediate opening for a Transaction/Marketing Coordinator for a highly productive and growing real estate team. You'll work in a fast-paced real estate office assisting our team of top flight Buyers Agents while managing contracts to closing, and working in tandem with the team leader. We offer an exciting atmosphere in a people-oriented business.
We have a superb reputation and positive brand recognition. So, if you are committed to excellence, a team player and willing to ask for help when needed - this is the right position for you. You must also be highly self-motivated and have a sense of humor. You should be super smart, an organizer, a fast learner, a positive person, and a great communicator able to find creative solutions while being polite, polished, professional and discreet.
Additionally, have excellent communication skills, the ability to multi-task, and exceptional phone manner. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) required. Proficiency at quick typing required. This critical position requires someone who can be interrupted frequently, maintain an exceptional attitude, joyfully serve others and shares our belief that people come first.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back-office support
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Manage website and social media (no coding required)
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Participate in company-provided training sessions
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Manage contract to close process
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Create, maintain and utilize a complete lead follow-up system
- Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Provide concierge-level customer service to clients and customers
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Enter critical dates for property sales on shared Google calendar
- Shall send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email
- Work with the title company as a secondary liaison on any necessary information/documentation to help get the property to a successful closing
- Coordinate seller listing sign installation and removal at the appropriate times
- Schedule photographers for all seller listings
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, titles or mortgages
- Reliable and dependable
- Ability to communicate effectively; both written and verbal
- Respond well to stress and keep calm in all situations
- Demonstrates highly efficient organizational skills
- NJ Real Estate License a plus, but not required
$40,000 - $55,000
About Team Francesco
Team Francesco, with Christie's International Real Estate, is comprised of highly productive local real estate professionals who are committed to selling some of the most desired homes in northern New Jersey. We rank among the top 1% of Realtors in the US specializing in luxury and new homes sales and commercial sales and leasing.