The Brooks Team
Transaction Coordinator needed for a top-ranking Real Estate team in Las Vegas, NV. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go “above and beyond” and is excited about the opportunity for growth and expansion; also is someone who thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
The Transaction Coordinator is a highly detail-oriented and systematic individual that helps our team service our clients with seamless, top-notch customer service from contract-to-close.
Creative problem solving, exemplary customer service, and strong communication is a MUST!
- Request showing feedback
- Maintain communication with all parties, and advise them on timetable to closing
- Coordinate inspections, repairs, appraisals, walk-throughs, etc.
- Schedule and coordinate closing process, including distribution authorization
- Provide post-closing information and service
- Obtain testimonials and referrals
- Make appointments for showings
- Inventory signs and lock boxes
- Return calls
- Send and receive emails and faxes
- Enter listing and escrow information in the MLS and on various websites
- Create and maintain the listing and escrow files within the office
- Answer incoming multi-line phone system
- Verify and review contracts and disclosures
- Enter client information, lead source, updated notes and maintaining listings and escrows in CRM
- Upload listing and escrow documents to the Realty ONE Group paperless system
- Develop and maintain client relationships with clients during and after their transactions.
- Provide escrow updates to Buyers, Escrow/Title Companies and Agents
- Work closely with Field Manager to coordinate bi-weekly property inspections, review property reports, and communicate information to Sellers.
- Order sign installations, virtual tours, HOA packages/demands, home warranties, inspections, etc.
- Coordinate lockbox installation/removal from listings
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Results oriented and has the ability to take direction
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
- Must have at least one (1) year of Real Estate Transaction Coordinator experience, Nevada Real Estate License is a plus, not required.
- Proficiency in the following computer programs, websites and applications, but not limited to: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Top Producer, MLS, Transaction Desk, SentriLock, DocuSign
$27,000 - $40,000
About The Brooks Team
For over a decade, The Brooks Team has been one of the top Real Estate Teams in Las Vegas. We hold the belief that strong work ethics paired with a ‘customer comes first’ mind set is the best approach.
The Brooks Team has accumulated over 50 Real Estate awards and a track record of excellence within the field, including the achievement of #1 Team with Realty ONE Group in 2013 & 2014, #1 Real Estate Team nationwide with Better Homes & Gardens in 2010, 2011 & 2012 and the #1 Las Vegas Highrise Team in transactions closed since 2008!
The Brooks Team also believes that doing business the old fashioned way never goes out of style and prides themselves on excellent customer service!